Genesis Flight College is implementing procedures that follow the recommendations from Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) to minimize exposure and reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Strategies have been put in place to ensure safety of our students and staff. Some of these strategies are:
- Limiting access to the Genesis office to employees and individuals with a reservation
- Mandatory aircraft disinfection with alcohol solution before and after each flight
- Implementing stringent cleaning and sanitation protocols for public areas
- Wearing face masks on school premises
- Enforcing Checkin Process, including a Health Declaration Questionnaire
- Installing floor markers to enforce physical distancing
- Limiting seating capacity in classrooms
- Providing hand sanitizers at the entrance, Dispatch, planning areas and classrooms
- Training video to enforce procedures on proper safety protocol and aircraft disinfection.
- Requiring acceptance of the Genesis COVID-19 Policies and Procedures for all students, renters and staff.
Access to Genesis office is limited to people with a reservation and employees.
People entering the Genesis office are required to answer the Screening Questions and sanitize their hands prior to entering.
Renters and students are required to stay behind the red tape to provide physical distance.
Face masks are to be worn by instructors and students while in the aircraft, even for solo flights.