CAREERS AT GENESIS
We are looking for people who embrace the pursuit of business excellence and understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations. Genesis employees make safety a top priority while proving an unmatched customer experience.
We have exciting career opportunities as we expand in the flight training segment and grow our turbine aircraft management business.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR, COLLINGWOOD
Genesis is committed to recruiting the best talent in the aviation industry. By joining Genesis you have the opportunity to participate in a unique and dynamic training environment focused on safety, entrepreneurship, innovation, and teamwork.
We are looking for flight instructors who are self-motivated, adaptable, and customer driven.
- The Flight Instructor will report to the Chief Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Conduct in-flight and ground school instruction in Cessna, Diamond, and simulator aircraft
- Accurate completion of company paperwork including Daily Flight Records and Pilot Training Records
- Scheduling and billing of students during evenings and weekends when administration staff is not present
- Developing and maintaining in-flight and ground school instructional materials
- Class 1, 2, 3, or 4 Flight Instructor Rating with valid Category 1 Medical
- Ability to adapt rapidly to a dynamic environment
- Customer-focused and self-motivated
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competent in Microsoft programs such as Word and Powerpoint
- Available for work-related travel as required
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- University or college degree/diploma considered an asset
- Multi-Engine Rating and Group I Instrument Rating are considered assets
Please send your resume to: