Once you decide to reserve a flight in Collingwood, ON, we make the process as simple as possible.
At Genesis Flight College, one of our main goals is to make the thrill of flying or riding in an aircraft accessible to everyone in the Collingwood, Ontario area. Whether you are interested in going on an aerial tour with three other people, or want to book a discovery flight, we provide a multitude of different options.
Once you decide to reserve a flight through us, we make the process as simple as possible. This way, you spend less time debating your options and more time up in the air, enjoying the views that surround you.
As you get ready to reserve a flight, there are several pieces of information we will need from you in order to complete your reservation:
- Where and when you would like to fly
- How many people will be joining you on your flight
- The type of flight you are interested in
- How much time you would like to take for your flight
- For a Discovery Flight to be counted as training hours, only the potential student can be on the flight.
- Maximum weight for all passengers is 500 lbs/225 kgs
Although we do provide customizable options, we encourage you to take a look at our packages. These packages often include flight training, as well as a pre-determined amount of time spent up in the air flying. At Genesis Flight College, we encourage you to reserve a flight through us and prepare yourself to experience the thrill of flying.
Scenic Flight Reservation Request Form
Please provide your contact information below. We will contact you to confirm your flight booking and package. See Rates & Packages for package options.